Feel like such shit.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by AlexDanish, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

Fuck everything.

Seriously, fuck everything. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking everything.

In such a rage, I took a blade in my fist, gripping it cut into my fingers, and I cut down my arm. Going to leave huge scars, well fuck it. I would have done more, I want to do more but my parents are home and keep fucking coming downstairs.

Going to kill myself this weekend, or a little later. Nobody can help me now. Just leaving this message to tell you all life fucking sucks and people in this world are going to fuck you over. And sometimes things don't get fucking better. 1 and a half years. Have I really been happy for longer than a week? No. Fuck this.

FUCK. LIFE.

2. Theory

Theory Well-Known Member

Danish, listen to me please. (And dont you say fuck you cause ill bite back! im in the same freaking mood) stop scaring yourself right now cause if you continue you wont be able to kill yourself this weekend youll be already RIP...
    go outside the front door or whatefer door to the outside and bury or throw as far as you can the weapon you're using right now (dont throw it on the road or in a neighbors yardm oo and ignore you're parents while doing it) then come back in go to the bathroom wash your arm desinfect bandage or whatefer come back then tell me how you feel. please do that, what do you have to lose if you dont huh?

3. AlexDanish

What have I got to lose? My life, very hopefully.

I'm way too fucking pissed to stay online, I'm sorry. I'm going to fucking swear my fucking head off at any member that makes a post that even slightly irks me. I just want to fucking die - in my own, swearing, pissed off, fuck everything type of way, and that's what I'm going to do.

FUck. Peace.

4. Theory

Theory Well-Known Member

no! You just try even get near doing it and i'll do it also! Tells me whats wrong. no wait, tell me HOW you got to being inraged. take your time tell me swear all you want.

5. AlexDanish

I know you're trying to help me, trying to save a life, but seriously get out before you get in over your head. This is only one of many terrible fucking threads I've made, and unless I die soon there's going to be many more and you're just oging to end up frsutrated

nobody can help me, seriously, im not fucking joking. im going to fucking die.

went outside and smoked 3 cigaretrtes. it was great, my arms are numb. but at the same time, my cousin shouldnt have forgotten them when he came overe. i feel like even worse shit now. fukc fuck fuck

im not enraged. just so fucking sad. and because of that, im an asshole to everyone around me. fuck it. im not even worth talking to, let aslone you trying to talk me out of this.

im really sorry, but i know my fucking stupid fucking parents fuck them, are going to cut off my modem any time.

just stop replyimg, i have tofucking do tihs.

6. Theory

Theory Well-Known Member

go smoke more ( i know its not good) but it sorta calmed you a bit right?
    And i know exactly how you feel man, this aint bullshit. i never feel worthy to be talked to nor even of! look man. wait tillthe weekend. give yourself 24hrs. okay? youve waited a year, what difference would it make to wait another day? then tell me tomorow how you feel. sleep tonight. when i mean sleep lay in bed shut your eyes dream about girls and hotrodc cars and whatefer then come back and tell me how you feel. Do that one little favor man!

7. AlexDanish

therfes no good reason for me to continue living, so why do it even just to sleep?

24 hours isnt gonig to change antyhing.

8. Theory

Theory Well-Known Member

im going to go sleep, i expect to see somekind of hello from you tomorow. be safe. :hug:

9. AlexDanish

Don't see the point of bandaging anything up, of showering friday morning, and then staying up late on Saturday.

All my problems are still here. I feel worse than I did before. So really, what was the point of that...

10. Theory

Theory Well-Known Member

to live. that was the point. I'm glad your here Alex! :hug: Are you less angry then before? :unsure:

11. AlexDanish

Yeah, except I shouldn't still be living. And I'm equally as pissed off as before, just not extremely buzzed and bleeding out my left arm.

12. Theory

Theory Well-Known Member

Well, that's better really^^ umm, i'm hoping you bandaged or disinfected your am. Did you ?:huh:

13. AlexDanish

Yeah. Enough to stop the bleeding and allow it to scab. It's still not going to look pretty.

Can I ask you a qeustion though? Why are you trying so hard to talk to me andmake sure I live? I dont understand...

14. Theory

Theory Well-Known Member

Because I care.:smile: It's not worth taking your life away. You've got so much to live for. You never know what's just around the corner of lifes' path...
    :hug: :smile:

15. AlexDanish

... Yeah........ Alright :rolleyes:

As far as I'm concerned I'm still better off dead...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.