Feel like there's no point

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by XxSora145xX, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxSora145xX

XxSora145xX Member

I've had a tragedy of some sort happen every year for four years straight. Each ones gets worse and worse. Right now, absolutely nothing makes me happy. Nothing is really keeping me here. There are people I really care about, but it's almost as if it's not enough anymore. It's like nothing is going right, almost as if it's all leading to something even worse than what's happened before. Like foreshadowing.

I'm so stressed that I can barely eat, and so anxious that I can barely sit still. The tiniest things make me want to die. To me, it's like I should just die already. Things get better for a little, but it never sticks.

2. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

What's the point? right? I totally understand, in fact, I feel the same way at this very moment. The hopelessness is really hard to tolerate.

3. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I find it very depressing that what happiness I find is fleeting. There really is not a lot of good advice I can give, as I don't handle it very well in the first place.

4. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

Ditto to the above. Lows usually really outweigh the highs.:sad: When I'm feeling particularly crappy I try to remember that there are good things happening around me I'm just a bit blinkerd to it:mhmm: sorry for not being helpfull

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Would you like to talk about what tragic events have happened Sora? Bad things seem to happen to good people these days. A good support system might help if one is available. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.