feel lost

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Feb 1, 2010.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

Everywhere I turn, I hurt someone
    But there's nothing I can say
    to change the things I've done
    I'd do anything within my power
    I'd give everything I've got
    But the path I seek is hidden
    from me now

I let you down
    You trusted me, believed in me
    and I let you down
    Of all the things I hid from you
    I cannot hide the shame
    And I pray someone, something will
    come, to take away the pain

There's no way out of this dark place
    No hope, no future
    I know I can't be free
    But I can't see another way
    I can't face another day

feel completely lost, dunno wat to do anymore, so so much and cant fix it....only have one way out...i dont want to....but cant live in a hole much longer

2. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

What's wrong? *hugs*

3. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

nothing i do is ever right, having so many family issues and losing my friends all over again....so much betrayal from ppl i love...ppl i care about and would give everything i owned and everything i ever had to help them and be there for them and yet all they do is talk behind my back and lie to my face....they say i dont understand them and yet i was always there for them....and yet when they find me crying alone, wishing for nothing more than a friend and a hug they turn and walk away....i have been fighting the same battle for months....i have no purpose to be here, it was taken away from me long ago...i just wanna say eff it and leave this place and stop breathing and yet this "allegiance" if u wanna call it taht to my so called "friends" keeps me living in pain....
    all i want is to stop the tears and the pain and the harming

4. Anni

Anni Well-Known Member

*hug*
    hun its really hard :( i can relate to that
    im gona go ahead and say that thing about having friends here, but i know its not quite the same as having actual friends there with you. all the same i know everyone here will support u as much as possible. i dont know ur whole story so i dont really know what to say but u can pm me anytime if u like