Feel Lower Than Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnyH

I won't write a lot, but today I had some bad news about my own health and I feel like the last bit of hope got sucked out of me, I keep getting new problems coming into my life and it's bad enough dealing with the ones I have had since this started, I'm finished right now, I am angry and I want to lash out

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Johny:

It sucks major. Take it one day at a time and hang in there I'm dealing with physical issues as well.

Take care

Hi JohnyH
Can't say anything about your health issues, send you a (((HUG))), but lashing out wont get rid of your anger, it will only make it stronger for the next time, have you tried meditation, it can change anger to peace.
Love and Light
P

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad you joined us here. Do you want to talk about why you are so angry and want to lash out, that cannot be healthy. Talk to us, we're a good bunch, :)

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hey there, have you checked out the chronic conditions / illness forum? Not that is the most widely trafficked forum of all bit the ones that go there might be able to help you out some with the health stuff going on. Lots of us have ongoing health crap that's a huge cause for the feelings we've got. Feel free to chat us up. No one knows who you are, it can't hurt, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00