Feel physically sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I think hun it is a good thing they care about you to come see you hun. I hope you get all support you can from them Hugs to you

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
1. Be entirely honest. 2. You have nothing to be scared of. 3. I hope they will give you the support and help you need.

Love you Lexibubble! :hug:

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Thanks guys. Just really scared about it. Just told my parents that crisis are coming. Wasn't the easiest of conversations to have. Just hope I can finally feel better at last.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
They aren't coming today now. I was at work and just missed their call. They called up my mum and asked her some questions and my mum told them I wouldn't be home from work till 3.30pm. When I spoke to them just they said because I went to work it didn't sppear to them that I was in a crisis and said they would call me monday to see if they will bother to come and assess me. I'm just so physically and mentally tired today I didn't have the energy to argue. But she did say I could call them if I needed too.

Just feel so exhausted. Physically, mentally, emotionally. I really struggled at work today which is unlike me. Normally I leave my problems at the door. And now my parents know crisis team are involved they are suffocating me. My fiance seems to be abrupt and avoiding me.

I'm tired :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00