Feel physically sick

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Butterfly, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Crisis team are coming out to see me tomorrow. Joy :(

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Make the best of it and that is all you can do

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think hun it is a good thing they care about you to come see you hun. I hope you get all support you can from them Hugs to you

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

1. Be entirely honest. 2. You have nothing to be scared of. 3. I hope they will give you the support and help you need.

Love you Lexibubble! :hug:

5. Butterfly

Thanks guys. Just really scared about it. Just told my parents that crisis are coming. Wasn't the easiest of conversations to have. Just hope I can finally feel better at last.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Yeah it sure isn't easy but necessary! Best of luck :hug:

7. notafunction

notafunction New Member

I hope they're really helpful to you and everything turns out well.

8. Butterfly

They aren't coming today now. I was at work and just missed their call. They called up my mum and asked her some questions and my mum told them I wouldn't be home from work till 3.30pm. When I spoke to them just they said because I went to work it didn't sppear to them that I was in a crisis and said they would call me monday to see if they will bother to come and assess me. I'm just so physically and mentally tired today I didn't have the energy to argue. But she did say I could call them if I needed too.

Just feel so exhausted. Physically, mentally, emotionally. I really struggled at work today which is unlike me. Normally I leave my problems at the door. And now my parents know crisis team are involved they are suffocating me. My fiance seems to be abrupt and avoiding me.

I'm tired :(

9. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

Aww Butterfly honey :hug:

10. Butterfly

It did not go well at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.