feel powerless...

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Anju, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

I've tried to stop, really I have, I even got rid of everything sharp or hot in my room....guess what, finding new razors isn't hard after all :unsure:

I've been to the doctor, I've told people I've done everything that people suggest on here and I still can't stop....3 cuts, that's all, but that's 3 more than what I want to have. People just don't seem to get what it means to support someone :sad: so now I feel powerless....itjust feels like it's getting closer and closer to the day where I'll cut down the street nstead of accross, if you know what I mean...:cry:

2. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

Isnt it always the way with addiction? It's so easy to come by that it's almost like riding a bike.

Although I'm not all that sure myself, what does it mean to support someone?

3. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

anju, i thnk u need to start coping with something else, dont feel powerless! we all have the power to avoid it! just try with one day, and the next day and if u slipt u can start over, just try not to stay alone, because that wont help. you want to stop! and thats the frst step! just make sure to do things that makes u feel good, relaxed etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.