Feel Really depressed

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by toffeekitten, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toffeekitten

toffeekitten Well-Known Member

I've been feeling really depressed recently and tonight is no exception...I feel suicidal and I'm having urges to harm. I just really need a friend at the moment :(
  2. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

Hi G. Can you tell me whats up? x
  3. Jl1234

Jl1234 Member

'm so sorry you're feeling so bad sweetie. Please try not to hurt yourself (easy for me to say I know). Your wellbeing and life will mean so much to so many people but you can't see that I know. Try and keep yourself strong. If you don't think anyone cares please know I do
  4. loser

loser Well-Known Member

You are in the UK. I think you need crisis help. and it will be available locally and you should get the help and care you need. Why harm yourself? At least you should be on your own side. And get help now. You can look up on internet for local mental health services emergency social workers there should be emergency phone numbers. You can get through this but not on your own harming yourself. Be a friend to yourself and make that contact and you may soon find you are meeting people who will understand and be real friends. Instead of self -harming give people a chance to help you.
  5. toffeekitten

I have had lots of help, none of which has been very helpful. I mean, they won't even diagnose me with depression..they just say I'm sad!
    It honestly doesn't feel like many people care at the moment!
    Sam...a lot of things are up, friends, college, home, etc :(
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Go see a different doctor one that will give yu antidepressants to help okay.
    JUst sad well that is depression stupid asses. I hope you get some help i do stay safe okay call someone new get a second opinion YOu know what you have so don't let people stop you from getting some help.
  7. toffeekitten

I've seen 3 different drs who have all said the same
  8. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

toffeekitten, what are you depressed about?
  9. toffeekitten

I'm depressed about a lot of things, such as my situation at home, my family issues, friends pressuring me, etc
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.