feel really suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SilhouetteOfADancer, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilhouetteOfADancer

SilhouetteOfADancer Active Member

Everyone i relied on has moved away leaving me feeling totally alone and isolated. My moods are out of control and i can't cope anymore and there's nowhere for me to turn. I sacrificed my diet to enjoy some unhealthy food before I fix things forever; all I can think about is killing myself. The professionals haven't helped me even though I've tried and tried to get help from them and even if I survive an attempt, they'll likely just send me home. All that's left for me to do really is write a suicide note because there isn't anything that takes me away from this feeling; I feel totally exhausted and have no one to turn to. I'm not quite sure why i'm writing this because all anyone ever says to me when I open up to them is: "I don't know what to say", but I had to say this somewhere.
  2. AlleBell

AlleBell Member

I get that alot, "I dont know what to say" or just "im sorry". I feel you. I understand. I am following a professionals guidance now after many failed attempts to not open up and now I am on a diet so! if you can do me a huge favor and eat something amazing for me. That would be awesome, be doing us both a favor lol
  3. SilhouetteOfADancer

SilhouetteOfADancer Active Member

Professionals just send me away and "see how I am next time"
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I know we have just talked at length in chat so I just want to say you can talk to me anytime you feel like it. will always be here for you my friend (hugs) And please try and find out hoe long that therapy list is :) You are a good person and do not deserve to be suffering in this way.
  5. Scout

Scout New Member

All I can say is that I've felt this way for years. And the thought of ever being truly loved and happy... Well, it make me cry because I'll know it'll never happen. Today I tried to kill myself. I left home just to do it. And when I got there, to my grandmother's house, her cat was following me, and for now, she's been convincing me not to do it; it was almost like a voice in my head telling me not to. Despite that, I think K I'm going to soon. I don't know how but I am. I'm a burden in my family and on everyone else I've ever met in my life. I fuck things up more than I ever do them the right way. I'm rude, ungodly, and simply just a living pile of shit. If anyone has to lose their life, it's me. You don't deserve any if this. But I do. And it just needs to happen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.