feel so alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lonely101, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lonely101

Lonely101 Well-Known Member

feel so alone
  2. createdforopinion

createdforopinion Active Member

3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

4. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

yesterday was terribly loney for me too - i actually dont know how i survived!!!!
  5. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I'm sorry... I'm alone too but I like it....
  6. i fean im always alone and i find that if i watch youtube it tends to cheer me up, this video is hilarious you should watch it :) itll make you get through your day, you have to watch it all
  7. Cry out to God, He will hear your cry. He is the comforter of the weak, the carer of the orphan, the rejected, the lonely. Honestly, in this world, only God can truly fill that hole in your life. Hang on in there my friend. x
  8. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I am always alone..I mean it. But there are only sometimes...well damn let me be honest here I feel lonely all the time. So there I said it!
  9. Adrian Messenger

Adrian Messenger New Member

'In our sleep, pain which cannot forget, falls drop by drop upon the heart until, in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom through the awful grace of God.'

- Aeschylus, as quoted by Robert Kennedy

Ditto, the alone thing.
  10. Alliance

Alliance Well-Known Member

Tried that for years and years. He didn't help. I don't think he's real anymore anyway.

I am so alone my heart hurts like it's being stabbed with needles and everyday I (literally) cry on the inside and when I'm in public it is hard to hide it.
  11. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

I'm lonely too. But I choose to be lonely, I impose it on myself, because it sure beats the alternative.
  12. Alliance

Alliance Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. I hate most people.
  13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

There is no god, only the spirit world..You go there for your next birth.. It could be human, animal, even a tree.. Any thing alive.. I did the whole church thing and all I saw was assholes who praised the lord.. After chyrch I would walk out side and here people cussing, smoking, talking about who they banged last nigh, r=-etc, etc, etc. I quit church and took up the Indian ways.. The american indian was in more harmony with the earth than any other culture..
  14. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

me 2 :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.