Feel so Alone

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by bigloozer, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigloozer

bigloozer Member

I feel so alone again. I have just been to see my T and she has told me that her job has been removed from this councils budget, so therefore there will be no more mental health worker in this area. She sees at least 50 patients she told me.
    I know for myself that she has stopped me from suicide on more than one occasion. What do I do now when in need? Ring a helpline and speak to someone that does not know my situation, and have to start from the beginning every time I need to talk to someone.
    Depression is hard enough without some council person pulling the rug out from people in need especially when it is a life altering situation.
    What do I do now?
    I'm scared. :sigh:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun god that is hard to lose a support person What you do you come here okay and talk people care here You can also look into your community and see what other mental health supports they do have. If you get really low hun call the crisis line ok or go to hospital Just know you can pm me anytime okay hun i will listen hugs

3. bleedingrage

bleedingrage Active Member

Sounds like you connected with your T. Mines a piece of Wank. But im sure you can find another. Its a set back I admit, but an easy obstacle to overcome. If you need someone to listen, PM me. Im not psychiatrist, but have read several textbooks on the subject. Remember to breath and try to not stress so much. Best of luck to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.