Feel so..Lonely.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MistyMaisy, Aug 17, 2011.

1. MistyMaisy

MistyMaisy Well-Known Member

Lately I've been feeling lonely. My mom made me home schooled and today was when school started..I liked the idea but I'm so lonely, like I'm sitting here while everyone else gets on with their lives.. And my only friends are online.. makes me feel so alone..

2. Jelly

Jelly Well-Known Member

Awh. :( I'm really sorry to hear you're feeling that way.

Do you wanna talk on here? Might still be over the net but maybe you won't feel as lonely...

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

can you join some groups after school hours hun so you can still have friends to hang out with Join a sport team or dance club something to get you out meeting new people hugs

4. MistyMaisy

Hey :l I think I will be on here a lot more than usual..
    My mom wants me to join clubs but Idk :l Nothing I really wanna do but play guitar and I have an one on one tutor for that.. >.<
    *hugs*

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Anastasia :hug:

I was home-schooled for my last two years of high school and also had a piano teacher during my home-schooled years.

If you have any questions for me about homeschooling or want to talk about how you're doing in the transitioning stages into homeschooling, just leave me a message in PM. I'd be delighted to chat about what's going on with you. ;)

With warmth,

Mr. A

6. freyj

freyj New Member

Hi there, I tihink I know u feel.
    Loneliness is very scary to me aswell, its even more scary than death its self.

However I can't have a social life, since I have social anxiety, I always want to have one, however its so hard when your subsconcious always tries to remind u that social life is sucks

So I think as long as u still have the eager to find some one, u just gonna be fine

Take care okay. Send u a big hug

7. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

You take care of yourself too, freyj, big hugs to both of you. :hug: And welcome.

8. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

Only having online friends sorta stinks I can relate to you on that level.

Joining some kind of group is a very good idea, possibly sports, girl guides, arts just about anything you can think of and are interested in that's in your area. This should help you get to know people in your area and become more social.

I'd suggest expressing your concerns to your mom and laying your cards out on the table how she hasn't given you an option on being home schooled. She owes it to you to do everything in her power to make the best of your home schooling situation, or possibly even reconsider home schooling as the school year just started.

We as human all crave some form of attention to ease our loneliness, being wanted, respected, cared for and loved are things we all desire on some level.

Why exactly did your mom make you home, schooled? How old are you exactly? I think at a certain age your parents can't force stuff on you but again that depends on the laws where you live.

9. MistyMaisy

I'm 15. She made me home schooled because my ex raped me and other kids were bullying me. She's probably just looking out for me but I feel lonely too. :l
    Also, mind if I use the "We as human all crave some form of attention to ease our loneliness, being wanted, respected, cared for and loved are things we all desire on some level." as a quote on Facebook or MSN sometime? Because that is just..beautiful thinking..
    *hugs everyone*

10. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Geee I sure feel great about being considered just an online friend... :/. Fuck.. Thats pretty much what I am though since I barely see you.
    Sorry.. I really should hang around you more and set my insecurity & depression to the side. I'm a terrible friend and nothing anyone says will change my mind bout that. :sad: