1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel so miserable

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Why am I hanging on for?I feel ever so miserable and just like I'm existing I'm so tired of all this shit really:mad::sad:.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Can you talk to us about why you feel so miserable?

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I know how you feel.. You have to keep pushing forward..I keep pushing myself and I have good days and bad days.. I try to hang on to the good ones..Right now I have been really down for the last three days..I know my life is never going to get any better but I keep trying to live it the best I can..

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Basically it's natural alot really I just feel down then there's alot of thing's on top that make thing's worse like my Ocd,depression,anxiety and Body dysmorphic disorder.I just feel so rotten always i get a tiny bit of respite but mainly I feel like crap.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

:hug: Ace

Keep holding on, you'll get through this! We're here for you x

6. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Ace, you have to trust me when I say that one day those
    will become longer, it's a struggle i know that and the temptation to give up is great but you have to keep living so that these brighter days can come.

Hazel xx

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks daisy and Haze I don't like the fact of going on in life feeling miserable,so I don't feel like being in this world to be honest:sad:.I keep trying and to feel like utter crap always just makes me feel useless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.