Feel so miserable

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Why am I hanging on for?I feel ever so miserable and just like I'm existing I'm so tired of all this shit really:mad::sad:.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Can you talk to us about why you feel so miserable?
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I know how you feel.. You have to keep pushing forward..I keep pushing myself and I have good days and bad days.. I try to hang on to the good ones..Right now I have been really down for the last three days..I know my life is never going to get any better but I keep trying to live it the best I can..
  4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Basically it's natural alot really I just feel down then there's alot of thing's on top that make thing's worse like my Ocd,depression,anxiety and Body dysmorphic disorder.I just feel so rotten always i get a tiny bit of respite but mainly I feel like crap.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Ace

Keep holding on, you'll get through this! We're here for you x
  6. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Ace, you have to trust me when I say that one day those
    will become longer, it's a struggle i know that and the temptation to give up is great but you have to keep living so that these brighter days can come.

Hazel xx
  7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks daisy and Haze I don't like the fact of going on in life feeling miserable,so I don't feel like being in this world to be honest:sad:.I keep trying and to feel like utter crap always just makes me feel useless.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.