Feel so numb

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Butterfly, Nov 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Have had a lot to process the past few days and struggling to process it all. Not sure what to think, or how to feel and don't even know what I can do about it. Just feel like I am living in a daze. The world is passing me by and I'm just static. I just want to settle down and have a quiet life, but life has other ideas. The constant thinking is driving me insane, but I can't shut my mind off.

2. Ima.robot

Ima.robot Senior Member

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

What about doing activity that keeps your mind off things for a bit? Like reading a good book, housework, video games etc anything.

:hug:

4. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

It's not working. I've tried to keep myself busy but my mind just wanders back to what's happened.

5. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

:hug: Anything you can do about what's happened?

6. Jasp

Jasp Active Member

What are your needs in this moment?

And do you love yourself, hug yourself, encourage yourself? You can do this!

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun, sent you a PM I think yesterday afternoon sometime (memory is a bit hazy sorry), I know you're struggling no need to reply just know we're here so keep talking to us and we will help you through this as best as we can, love you lexibubble :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.