feel so physically ill

Status
Not open for further replies.

forlorn

Staff Alumni
where do I find the will in this crisis? Ive just planned to gas myself in my car, everything is set. I'll be up in the early hours and it will all be over in a very short time. I wont miss this world, the rat race, human comsumption and all its other ills. I tried, I gave it my best shot and go out that door in the morning knowing I did all I can.

well, try to at least give your loved ones some consideration first before you go.

because you're about to wrap up all your pain and hand it to them. forever.

please think of them instead of your pain, for just a moment, and maybe you'll change your mind.

for the love of God, think.

there are other ways to deal with the darkness besides giving it away to your friends and family for the rest of their lives.

i should know. my brother gave it to us, and we will never see the light of day again. it's frickin torture. you can remedy mental illness, not grief.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Forlorn, I wish I had the words to tell you that would make you change your mind. I've tried so many times recently and jsut wish that I could make the pain go away for me and all the others here. But trying doesn't make the pain stop. You have to find the strength inside yourself. You are a wonderful person with a great sense of humor and so caring of others. Take a few moments to care about yourself and find the strength not to do this.

D

Dave_N

Hang in there forlorn. I think you just need some new medication and then you won't feel so bad. Carbon monoxide poisoning isn't a good way to go either. You will feel like you are being suffocated. You will try desperately to gasp for air, but your body won't be able to absorb any oxygen, since your red blood cells will be saturated with CO. Don't do it man. We need you here.

worlds edge

Carbon monoxide poisoning is just about impossible if your car has a catalytic converter, which converts CO to the much less harmful CO2. Almost every car sold in North America since 1975 has one, and I believe something similar has existed on every car in Japan and Europe for almost as long. So, bad movies to the contrary, you might as well just stick around. At least for a while longer.

I'm guessing you gave yourself one helluva headache? If so, I don't think its anything you need to worry about, though I'm certainly no doctor. C02 doesn't bind like CO does, so it should be out of your system shortly.

D

Dave_N

Although the catalytic converter is designed to convert CO into CO2, this assumes that oxygen is present. But if someone starts their car engine with the garage door closed, then the oxygen is getting used up and incomplete combustion will start to occur, which produces CO if I'm correct. I've heard of people dying like this recently.

Anime-Zodiac

What is causing you to do this.

You say you won't miss this world but don't you have loved ones in this world who you will miss and who will miss you. I'm sure you also have goals and ambitions you want to at least try to achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00