feel suicidal

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Yesterday at 5am i took an OD ended up in hospital they kept me there for 6 hours and i talked to a psych
    told them how am feeling one of the things i told her was XXX They just sent me home
    I feel suicidal and wanting to hurt myself badly
    Today would have been my dads birthday he died in September he killed himself.
    Am not coping well with today
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
  2. Silverpuddle

Silverpuddle SF Author

I'm so sorry, _Zombie_! It sounds like the hospital really missed an opportunity to help you. Do you have a doctor or anyone to call when things get this bad?
  3. Beautiful22

Beautiful22 New Member

I am very sorry for your lost : ( , im sorry your going threw alot too . honestly if you really need a friend or someone to talk to im here ALWAYS .
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I do not understand the mental health system...give a bandaid and send the person home...did they arrange follow up care? If not, can you call and try to hook that up for yourself...I am so sorry about your Dad...what an awful loss..please do not think because he did it, you should too...you are very care for here and plez PM me if I can be of help
  5. lotte

lotte Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss Zombie. Maybe call your local crisis hotline? Hope you find some comfort soon. Sending hugs your way! :hug:
  6. letty

letty Banned Member

Zombie i am sorry for your loss , i hope you hang in there, i am sorry for the way things went at the hospital,
  7. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

thank you all for your replies , am still feeling the same my husband bought a locked box so i cant get access to things i can hurt or kill myself with
    he is trying to understand and he asks me why am like this and i say i dont know because i dont know why am feeling so bad i thought it was because my dad birthday but that was yesterday and today i feel very low
    even more so
    i dont understand i know it will take me along time to get over my dads death ...but i thought at lest today id be a little better
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.