Feel the darkness inside you shining soul

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ButterfliesOverScars, Feb 25, 2016.

1. They told me to celebrate my existence as long as I am breathing, but how could i just celebrate it through my last breath. I know i talk like a mystery but i just feel like i'm trying to find the person who can understand the way i talk like...
    The Nut Low likes this.
  2. The Nut Low

The Nut Low Active Member

I think I understand what you are trying to say.

People are telling you to celebrate life, but you are aware that life can be gone at any moment....so what are we celebrating but the memories past?

I think you are only a mystery to those who can't listen through the static.

Be strong, keep your head up.
    ButterfliesOverScars likes this.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope you are feeling better today, we're always here for you no matter what, please keep us updated :)
  4. I really like that you tried to understand it's like trying to listen to deaf people trying to scream out their sorrows, which i seem to find similar to my state....
    The Nut Low likes this.
  5. James5706

James5706 SF Supporter

I'm probably wrong, but for me, what you describe seems like how I feel. I'm told I need to enjoy my life, as "you only live once". God I hate that saying..... On the outside, most of the time I put a "face on", smiling, making out that "things" are ok really, and just smile. Yet inside I feel so low, and wonder what's on the other side. (Apologies to the mods if I've stepped over the line with that last comment) I hope you find a positive answer to your problems.
  6. I'd like to tell you this is how i feel too but i cant get to write it directly. I hope you solve all your problems