Feel totally stuck

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bruces, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I'm in the ultimate catch 22 situation I can't carry on living as I really can't be fixed but the guilt on my family is stopping me killing myself?!!

2. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I feel much the same. I've done everything that I know to get help, but nobody's been able to help me. Though it hasn't helped, I keep seeing my psychiatrist.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Bruces, never do anything when feeling irrational.Yes they would be hurt and tormented but that does not have to end this way. You CAN get help and CAN get better :hug:

4. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I don't think I could do anything but I know I wish I could fast forward time and speed my life up but I know things will never get any better they havnt in 23 years so they won't now

5. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I feel like I'm totally losing the plot I can't think straight and I can hardly concentrate to do simple tasks like having a shave I don't know what day it is half the time,I had an argument today with my dad I told him I'm just not prepared to carry on like this I want out,I'm looking for their blessing to let
    Me go I honestly think it'll be for the best.

6. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I'm so so very tired of it all I just need peace

7. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you are in so much pain. I'm not sure exactly what you are dealing with, but I know what it's like to suffer.

8. I'm asking this in love... Are you a Christian? In other words, I don't want to preach, I just want to know if I could talk to you from that angle.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
  9. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

Hi I'm not really religious to be honest

10. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

How can I carry on living this misery?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.