Feel weak

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Lorax, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

I feel like I've given up. Granted I've been dealing with bad memories, bad dreams, flashbacks, panic, anxiety, insomnia, and wanting to punch kittens. (I love kittens)

I feel like sabotaging my life, just to damage the last few good things enough to merit ending them. Then I have no reason to keep worrying about doing anything important, and can end this.

Part of me sees that's stupid, but I have no real plans/ hobbies/ goals/ social circles. It almost seems logical to just turn in.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You are important and it's ok to feel Dow. Yes, we all struggle on a day by day basis but it takes time to find a job.

You are a gentle person and I do not think you would harm an animal such as a kitten. You must have a passion such as a sport or hobby. Only asking in a nice way, so that the emptiness you feel can be channeled in a different way.

Please take care and be safe,

3. Dewonderland

Dewonderland Well-Known Member

Hello Lorax,

I will say something stupid but I've been in that kind of state one week ago.
    Like just giving up everything when I was supposed to act ... like not wanting to send mail for work, not wanting to get up for the job for the friends ... like wanting to fuck everything up because I din't care anymore and feeling very selfdestructive with my life.

What helped me was to release here some of that hate and anger.

for now on just do what you have to do. DOn't think to much because you will probably feel like, "anyway, you don't care"
    You have to care, not for them, not for the world ... but for you first. For who you are. Because you deserve to have a decent life and not a war zone ... and for you because I believe you are someone good and you don't want to mess up and hurt people around you. They need you and don't pretend for yourself that you are not someone good, careless.
    You say you love kittens ... that just prove your heart is spontaneously good.

Probably we want to hurt and destroy around us because we want to hurt ourselves.

Don't do that.
    You deserve to be loved.

ask for love !

Hold on, you are not alone !