feel worse

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kyangel04, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyangel04

kyangel04 Antiquities Friend

i feel even worse today. i've been thinking of ways, just thinking.

2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey
    your doing great venting here keep it up.Trust me there are days that you wont know how to cope with but you will get through them.Yet keep working on getting better as it will help getting through these bad days easier.Just on work on building your inner strength and keep talking like you are as thats best thing ya prob can do at moment and also reach for support and always ppl here for that.Take care

3. kyangel04

I jsut wish I was dead. i feel so alone, crazy and stupid.

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Death isnt a really good solution being well and enjoying life while you have is and can be
    I know you prob taken the time to get well but for some of us takes a bit longer as I know when i was growing up was no such thing as depression so we take it a bit harder yet maybe we can be stronger

5. Gimiq

Gimiq Well-Known Member

What is triggering you?

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You aren't crazy or stupid, you are just going through a lot. You aren't alone because you have us here. I know it's hard but I hope that you stay strong :hug:

7. kyangel04

I'm sorry, i'm really trying to be strong. i'm just so tired of everything. i think i got triggered cause of my brother. i dont know.

8. Gimiq

Gimiq Well-Known Member

What did he say or do? Is there anything you could do that would make u smile despite how u feel? If you start to frown come back and talk some more :)

9. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Keep talking here as much as you need we are here and understanding.Getting support will also help you stay strong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.