feelin weird

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by KPT monster, May 12, 2007.

1. KPT monster

KPT monster Member

ok so i have been feeling really emotional latly about stupid things and i dont know what it is. Today i helped out my family and one of my family members gave me some money and i spent it on something stupid and all ive been dong in cry and hitting things telling myself im stupid for wasting the money that my loving family has given me. Also I was going to do something with one of my freinds but hen i find out he cant do it and then I start going crazy crying and just getting mad. I dont know wats wrong with me but its worrying me.
  2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Sounds like a confusing and difficult place to be for you.. I know that when I feel emotional i can cry over the slightest thing.. but that doesn't mean that our emotions are any less valid. It is ok to cry and be angry.. it's ok to have and feel your emotions. But please try not to beat yourself up about them.

I wonder if you've surpressed emotions in the past.. and maybe now the emotions are catching up with you? It may be good to allow yourself to feel the emotions.. listen to what your body is telling you and let them out.

While you're feeling emotional and letting the feelings out, I would recommend you see a counsellor or someone.. someone who can help support you through while you explore what's going on for you. I'm in therapy at the moment and am slowly coming to terms with my feelings.. it's hard and upsetting at times.. but in the end i thihnk it'll be worth it.

Please hang on in there, and keep writing if it helps
    Jenny x
  3. Robin

Robin Guest

I agree with Jenny and if it helps, by all means, keep posting here, I know there's very little outside of emotional help we can offer but sometimes it's enough :)