Feelin worse each day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by leec, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leec

leec New Member

From about the age of 14 i have felt down, started out just as sad feelings, but now for about 6 months i have been feeling that i want to end it, i'm fed up with having to wake up because i feel rotten all day, I have nothing i can fall back on, and at 6th form i am skipping skool most days, and even if i do go in i rarly stay the whole day before going home, as a result i'm failing..

i can't see my life getting any better where i am now, some one i knew who moved away to a new country, was telling me how much they like me and that i should come n stay with them for a while.. she don't know how i'm feeling at the moment either, but has just started ignoring me, i have no one who i can talk to and really need to feel like someone cares about whether i live or die
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you are feeling so bad at the moment.

Have you been to the doctors about how you are feeling? They can do a lot to help you feel better as they have a whole world of support that they can open up to you.

Do you have any friends or anyone you can talk to? Or family members? If you can't talk to any of them, maybe you could try phoning a crisis line, like the samaritans, if you are in the UK.

Has anything happened to make you feel so bad? Do you want to tell us about it?

Hang in there
  3. leec

leec New Member

recently triggerd off by the person who moved contry ignorin me, i have no close friends in this country n i thought that if i went over with her for a while it would give me a fresh start, but she just started ignorin me that was like my one best friend n now i have no option or way i can go, i dont want to tell my mum or dad coz they wont understand they will see it as silly ...
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Ask her. Approach her and ask her. There could be a reason and it might help you get some understanding.

You might be surprised by your parents. They might understand more than you think they would. They would probably also want to support and help you. If you do decide to talk to them maybe you could print stuff off the internet to explain to them about depression, etc.

But the best thing I can suggest to help you feel better is to go to the doctors.
  5. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to sf first off. we're really glad you're here.

i am sorry to hear of all the troubles you have been having and that you are not feeling well. please feel free to share what's on your mind here. this is a great place for support and much better than the alternative.

please take care of yourself and i look forward to seeing you around the forum.
  6. leec

leec New Member

i have tried talking to her, but she moved to other side of the world, i cant talk to her face to face, n when i trey n talk on msn or txt her she just ignores it
  7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Could you send her an e-mail? That way she would get it and you would be able to write everything you say and think carefully about your wording.

She owes you an explanation, and you deserve to get it.

Also, if she has an e-mail she can re-read it over again and it might have more impact than an msn window, which she can just close.
  8. leec

leec New Member

Yes i have tried e-mailing, yet to no response.
  9. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Maybe the other tack to take is give her some space.

Also, could you try and find yourself some other friends? Maybe join some clubs or something to meet some people with similar interests. Or find a support group or something for people with depression and maybe try that.
  10. Dave303

Dave303 Well-Known Member

Hi leec I am glad U found us to talk with about what is bothering U. U can PM me on rayden291 at yahoo dot com if U need to talk. Take care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.