Feeling a bit better..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I feel a whole lot better! Me and Howard, yep, were never talking again..never..and I"m glad, I just hope my revenge doesn't go too far..Because I just can't stop wanting revenge..and thats what I"m getting..he will never know..:) I"m an evil bitch aren't I?.. Just kidding..he deserves it! :mad:..but I"ll find a new man..in the future..:biggrin:

2. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

You will find someone new, try not to go to far with the "revenge" thing and accept that people have problems that affect the way they behave and in some ways need pity and understanding rather than simply lowering yourself to their level. The best way to "get back at" someone is to get on with your life and be happy.

3. Dream

Dream Member

We all live our own life. Some people, choose to fuck up others lives, intentionally or not... I guess shit was just destined to be that way. Howard, don't forget he must have reasons for shit he does. Don't let revenge make moves for you. Be smarter than that, please? Men suck, there is only so many that are true. I hope the best for you. I personally hate being a guy myself, that right there gives me a bad image. Much love and much luck for you.

4. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

*Thumbs up*

5. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

Nice advice.and to let you guys see my face..I posted a picture so you can look at me while talking to me:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.