feeling a bit blue..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dontwannabeme, Oct 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontwannabeme

dontwannabeme Well-Known Member

wel ive talked too my sis and my mom and tryed too tell em how i felt.
    But it just ends up leave and go on your own.
    it just feels they dont care anymore..
    There too busy with there own lives.
    Besides im not worth the trouble anyway i know that.
    Maybe im a too good hearted person and i need too lose that in order too get what they have.
    But what if i cannot change in that way and not even want too think only about myself.
    Im just gonna give up trying too ask for help of my close ones.
    it has no use they wont help anyway.

ohwel i had too relief my mind thnx for listening and reading.

regards
    dontwannabeme

2. Enigmatic Ed

Enigmatic Ed Well-Known Member

sometimes better to ask for help from people who wont be scared about what you feel. pm me if u wana chat. take care. laters bud.

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that your family is not giving you the support that you deserve.

please don't say that! you are a worthwhile human being and you deserve to have love and happiness in your life! I hope that you will be able to find that. Maybe this forum can help?

it's good if you are good hearted, but it is also important for you to be able to take care of yourself.

could you try some therapy or something?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

family don't know how to respond they are too close okay A stranger a therapist is not so close to you so will see things clearer and help you more
    Family they get afraid and run to protect themselves so please get a therapist to help you a doctor a professional who willknow how to help you and get you the connections you do need and deserve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.