Feeling a little rough tonight

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Butterfly, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hmmm I don't know. I have two issues today. Well three. Today I have had constant mood swings. I have gone from being ok to morbid, back to ok but restless, back to morbid, to hyper, to ok and now I am all morbid again. I had not also been seeing anything for a few days as I have been alright but today I have seen more shadows and I thought I saw a dead ginger cat lying in the middle of the road. But of course it's my mind playing tricks on me. Been hearing the cars again and bangs from outside. I am getting more and more on edge.

I have also been dwelling on things that have happened in the past. I know it does not do me well to dwell on things, but I wish I had been much stronger, less naive and not weak. It would have saved a hell of a lot of pain and suffering.

I am also worrying about fiance going home on Sunday and how I will cope. my parents also go away on holiday on Monday. It is gonna be a tough week.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Lex and sorry it is a rough nite...please know that if you need a listening ear (really compassionate eye-cyber), I am here...big hugs, J

3. Butterfly

Thanks J. I'll be ok hun.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Good to hear, but remember, you have a place in my heart...J

5. Butterfly

Thanks J. It means a lot. I guess I am just under a bit of stress at the moment and worrying about things. I really don't want to be left alone next week. And I really don't want Ben to go home. He's been here since May and I dunno, I'll miss him more than words can ever say.

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I will send my digits by PM and you can always text me...J

PS: I just sent them in a PM if you need some hugs next week

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.