Feeling alone depressed and having suicidal thoughts again. I need someone to talk to please.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by mschris, Aug 23, 2016.

1. mschris

mschris Member

I am having a bad day and night. I just need someone to speak to. Don't want to be alone.
  2. mschris

mschris Member

Does it ever get better? It just seems it is a losing battle. I'am afraid of what will happen next.
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hugs. Distract yourself. Remind yourself it will pass.
  4. cvb2377

cvb2377 Well-Known Member

Try to watch funny movie, do something happy or positive
  5. kymilmiafir

kymilmiafir Member

It really does get better. Most problems are temporary in the grand scheme of life.

I, myself, have to tell myself that it gets better almost every day. And though I may not see immediate results in a day or two, I can look back to a couple months ago and say that I would really regret it if I ended it, because then I wouldn't get to experience whatever positive thing is happening now.
  6. scarletttttt

scarletttttt New Member

let's talk:)
  7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Yes, it does get better as the "final committment" is not the answer. I not trying to pry but what is causing all unnecessary distress. It's about dealing with the life on a day to day basis. Some days you are fine but other days you are very low. Life is sacred and that also applies to you.

Take care and most important be safe. We care about you.