Feeling alone...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by carbon monoxide perfume, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know if I worte something like this before but, I have to get this out here. I feel alone, even tho I have friends. I feel like I can't tell anyone how I am really feeling. I'm sad I don't know why, I feel like I am all alone. I can't tell my friends how I feel because they wont beleave me or they would think I am wierd. Really I just want to cry, and for someone to understand me and what I am feeling. I don't want to talk to a shrienk either. Its eating at me everyday, knowing there is no one I can talk to. Someone that really understands me. No one understadns me or knows how I feel not even my closest friends know what I really feel. They don't know about my past. I plan to keep it that way too, I just want someone to talk to, idk. I feel so alone in a world so BIG.

2. Waugriff

Waugriff Active Member

You are not alone, at least not here. There is somebody out there that would listen and truely hear what you have to say. The problem is finding that person. Here at least, you will find and meet people that can help you towards getting rid of that lonelyness. Just give it time, posting here was a step in the right direction. Even if its a small step, its better than standing still.

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Your not alone here. I understand that it can be hard to find people who truly understand you. Hopefully you can find people like that on here.

Feel free to PM me anytime if you ever want to talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.