Feeling alone...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Linz, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linz

Linz New Member

Hello everyone,
    I'm new to this site. I'm just feeling incredibly alone and helpless. I'm in a relationship, going on 6 years, that's been pretty rocky. My boyfriend has little ways of making me feel worthless, while not actually saying the exact words. I feel emotionally tortured but I just cannot leave him. I have no real friends of my own... he is my best friend. I want him to want to be with me so desperately, but he's made it very clear that he's perfectly fine with or without me. I guess I wish that I could feel needed by him. But he just makes it very clear, every day, with his actions, that I am replaceable. Maybe that's just his way of being confident, but it tears me apart. When the pain gets to be too much... like it feels tonight... I just want to end it. I find myself thinking of various ways that I could end my life. I don't know what to do...
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hello Linz and welcome to SF. We are glad to have you here. I'm sorry to hear that your boyfriend treats you this way. You are better than what he makes you feel like and you shouldn't stick with anyone who makes you feel depressed or worthless. I know it's hard but you will feel better to not be around the negativity. Even if he is your only friend, that doesn't mean you have to stay with him. You can always make new friends who will love and appreciate you. I really hope you don't end your life because you are a very important person and we all care about you here. Please keep posting because we want to be updated on how you are thinking and feeling.
  3. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF and I'm sorry to hear that your feeling alone. I'm glad that you made it to SF and that you are seeking some emotional help. This shows that you are proactively trying to get help which is a good thing. We will give you emotional support to help you with your loneliness because no one deserves to feel alone in this world. I hope you continue to share your emotions and feelings with us because we do care about you. Feel free to message me at anytime if you need someone to talk to. Remember you aren't alone :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.