Feeling angry at everybody

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by VileWorld, Nov 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VileWorld

VileWorld New Member

I am harboring a lot of hatred towards people. They are shallow and self-centered; they do things just to benefit themselves. This is normal, for people want to live fun and frivolous lives; it is a natural pursuit of happiness -- wether it be from ignorance or plain shallowness. Of course, this statement generalizes, but I know not everyone is this way; I had plenty of good run-ons with those who weren't my family. I am just saying that if you were to leave the house, chances are high that the people you meet will not be very sympathetic nor even empathetic, whether they realize it or not.

People like us can't survive in this type of place, and more and more people like us become the product of this vile society. I am not advocating that the world should change for our benefit, just that it should be more understanding.

2. justastrangegirl

justastrangegirl Well-Known Member

I feel the same way as you do. We live in a fucked up society. Everyone's looking after their own, everyday's harder and harder to make real friends and to trust people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.