• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

feeling awful *triggering*

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
I hate it when the depression starts to come back. I just feel like its all too much. I cant up my anti ds or anything because im on the maximum dose atm. I wake up in the morning with such a huge sense of fear.I cant face getting out of bed. Everyone else in my life carries on like everything is the same (which of course it is to them) but i feel like a fake image of myself like a "paper me" walking around carrying out the motions. I have this constant ball of nervers in my tummy because i havent done stuff i should have done but couldnt face it. It seems so huge just to keep breathing. Every knock on the door or loud noise brings another bout of anxiety. i feel so irritable! like i just want to rip off my own skin. Every couple of hours my heart starts to race and i feel like i cant breathe. There just doesnt seem any way out. I couldnt bear to leave my children and husband but its almost like i have this secret life that no one can see. I just wish it wouldnt keep coming back :( its every few months now and i just dont know what to do .Even when im well im only running at like 75 percent but even that would do atm. I have a useless gp who doesnt really get it at all. He looks at me like im an alien. I know no one has any magic answers but its good to be able to let it out LOL thanks for reading.:troll:

Kiba

:hug: have you thought about seeing a psychiatrist who may have more knowledge about medications and things that may help you? As well as a therapist? Both can be very helpful in helping you feel better. Anyway, take care and hope things can start looking up for you. It's good ur getting it out! Keep posting! :)

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
thankyou :) very much. I would happily seek further help but the services in our area are referral by gp only and mines rubbish! i am going to make an appointment tho and just say look you gotta help me ! thank you for your kind words ...it really means alot xx

Kiba

Your welcome :hug: and I'm not sure if you can, but you can also maybe look into a new gp if this one isn't right for you. You deserve to get the help you need. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00