Feeling Bad....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Oct 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

My stupid problems has me feeling horrible. Tired of burdening everyone with it. :'( so sorry everyone... I'll be fine, I guess. I just feel extremely guilty and the thoughts just surfaced... i think I need sleep....
    2 people like this.
  2. NotSoJoyful

NotSoJoyful Member

We're in the same boat. It's like, I want to scream at everyone that "I NEED HELP", but I know some people wouldn't know what to do and my family would say I'm being dramatic.
    And your mind can be so sneaky. Thoughts will pop up out of nowhere and one minute you were fine and the next minute you're down in the dumps thinking "how the fudge is this my life" and other not so pleasant thoughts.
    I'm having a few of my own. Want to tell me about yours?
  3. brknsilence

Sorry, you're struggling too. I'm just tired if having to tell others - some times the same person - over and iver again that I'm stilk struggling. It's as if, "Am I ever going to get better?" Thoughts go through my mind and when I feel hopeless on this ever getting better. Honestly, I think everyone is getting tired of my problems. I know I'm tired if dealing with my problems all the time. Death seems better on ending these problems but I'm trying hard not to go there. Just tired of dealing with my depression and eating disorder all the time. I just feel hopeless....
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Why are you feeling guilty. Open up and talk to us some.more it might help. I hope you get a good nights sleep
  5. brknsilence

It's been awhile since I was weighed. I was at the store today and they had a kiosk that can check your weight. I was curious and checked. I feel guilty for checking. If it's accurate, I'm in trouble. If not, it's a wake up call that I really need to focus on recovery and get better soon before things gets much worse. I'm trying hard to avoid the hospital but where it said I am, I'm not far from where I was when I ended up in the hospital in 2011.... :( trying to get myself together... just hard.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Are you under weight or over weight? I am sorry you're feeling so bad. Tell us more about the weight issue.
  7. SinSentido

SinSentido Member

Maybe there's a silver lining- you had to check the scale before getting down on yourself. Your reflection wasn't the cause of your distress, right?

The fact that you haven't been stuck thinking about it incessantly is a good thing. I hope you can find a way to your weight goal.
  8. brknsilence

According to the Dr's chart, I'm considered underweight. My mind sees myself as being overweight. I doesn't seem to get better on it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.