Feeling bad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Butterfly, Sep 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Very irritable, agitated, angry, impulsive. Close to losing it tonight. Wanna, well, better left unsaid.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun just know you are cared for here ok hugs

3. Butterfly

Thanks V :hug: I can't shake these violent thoughts out of my head. I've been running against the wall tonight several times, so much energy inside I want to burst, can't keep up with my thoughts and my mind is being read.

4. total eclipse

Hun can you call someone to let them know your mind is racing Do you have something that can relax you a bit some ativan or other meds your doc ordered Call someone hun ok don't stay alone with those thoughts

5. Butterfly

I have no meds other than my usual dose of Seroquel. My fiance is with me and he stopped me from running at the walls earlier. I'm just sat here on SF hoping for some kind of miracle that is not gonna happen. I am gonna try and hold on tonight, wait to see if I hear from psych tomorrow from this urgent referral, might give me something to hang on to. Just don't want impulsivity to gain control of me, otherwise I'm gonna end up being sectioned.

6. total eclipse

Perhaps you can take some seriqual small dosage to help you get through until you see your doc I don't know if you have some prn seriqual to take extra when needed it helps my girl when she feels impulsive to just take an extra amt Don't do it though if you don't h ave doctor order though I am glad you have fiance with you hun try going outside for a walk if you can ok hugs

7. Butterfly

I don't even have a doctor yet, I had a referral back to pdoc from ym GP who restarted 50mg seroquel (shittiest dose ever). No i have no PRN meds or anything and if I go for a walk I will no doubt attempt something stupid. Its best I stay inside, preferably in my bedroom where my fiance can keep an eye on me.

8. total eclipse

ok hun seriqual 50mg is not a high dose at all I think if you need to call your gp or a crisis line and see if you can take an extra pill tonight until you see your pdoc it will help to decrease the impulsiveness Call someone ok i know the extra seriqual helps my daughter alot hugs

9. Butterfly

It's all pointless. All they will say is run a fucking bath.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.