Feeling better already

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Tiacook35, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Tiacook35

Tiacook35 New Member

This is my first post. I discovered this site a couple of weeks ago when I was feeling especially down. I nosed around a bit and read a few of you guys post and for the first time I felt like I wasn't alone. Some of the things I read we're like reading from my own journal. I love that there is no judgement, no harsh, cruel words. When I found this place it was like life raft in the middle of the ocean. I hope I can help someone in that way while I'm here.

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard, Tiacook35! :) It's so nice to have you here. Please feel free to express yourself as much as you'd like. And hopefully in helping others, you can in turn get some help for yourself... Take care! -mr. b

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That is awesome hun, yes you won't be judged here, cruelty is forbidden!! Welcome and I hope you continue to enjoy the site and continue feeling good :hug:

4. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:welcome: to SF Tiacook

:freehug:

5. K8E

K8E Well-Known Member

Welcome! I've found the same thing and it is such a relief to find somewhere like this. Glad you've found it too!