feeling blah

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Seijc, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Seijc

Seijc New Member

It seems nothing will satisfied my desires of relieving this emptiness i feel. let me try and explain it. I sit in front of my computer doing nothing. I have video games i could play but cant seem to hold an interest. Even when i think about doing it. a feeling of what does it matter comes over me. all i want to do is sleep. I eat enough to feel tired and then sleep for a few hours. I continue this over and over again. When im awake i just find myself searching online. I never have anything on my mind to search for. Just find myself on youtube for hours. Then I go get something to eat and begin eatting.

yeah i suppose eatting is the cause. yeah i can assume like you that its eatting. however it starts before i even begin to consume food. it seems to come over me that feeling of what does living matter anyways. if i dont find something to avoid this feeling i will begin to have thought of suicide. most of the time it comes over me unconsciously because for years i've been doing this same routine. i am aware of this. its just i am unsure how to deal with these feelings.

now i do respect your advise if your willing to give me ideas. just remember i am not you and your idea may seem right for you. you however dont live my life so you can if you want to assume you know all there is in the two paragraphs that i tried to explain my complex emotional issue. what i am really saying please dont come off like dr. know it all. thank you for reading

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No not even close to dr know it all. Just know what your feeling is depression deep depression. The only way out is to change up your environment get out of where you are at. Go somewhere new do something new go sky diving get the adrenaline pumping Do something that makes you feel intense again. take care.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I think when these feelings come over you that you should go out for a nice long walk..It will help take your mind off food, and the exercise should help clear your head..Maybe find some new hobbies.. Get out with friends and do something.. This sounds strange coming from me because I have been an isolationist for the last seventeen years..Don't let this happen to you..