• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Feeling Broken

Iusedtobehappy

I attempted, got help and meds. He broke up with me today.

I want to do it again. And not fuck it up. I am broken and worthless now. I do NOT deserve better. There is no use for me or purpose. I am done.

I'm sorry you are going through this, it sounds really tough @Iusedtobehappy.

You are not broken and you aren't worthless. Your value is definitely not determined by whether or not your partner is with you. I know you must be feeling terrible at the moment, but you can feel better and recover from this.

If you feel like you are in danger again, call a suicide hotline or the police. Stay safe. I hope you can feel better soon. Sending hugs *brohug.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I attempted, got help and meds. He broke up with me today.

I want to do it again. And not fuck it up. I am broken and worthless now. I do NOT deserve better. There is no use for me or purpose. I am done.
Heya, sorry you are going through such a difficult time. Did the hospital refer you to any therapy services?

So sorry to hear he broke up with you but it doesn't have to be the end of the road, you can bounce back and recover with the right supports in place.

No giving up, you can fight this. I'm glad you are still with us, keep posting okay, no need to suffer in silence *hug

SkyTree

You may think noone cares for you. But that would be wrong. We all care about you deeply because we understand how it feels to feel unloved as well. But whatever others thinks of us doesn't take away from our intrinsic worth. You are precious and valuable! You are wanted and loved! Just wait and see. Things will get better.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i'm sorry you are doing so poorly right now @Iusedtobehappy but things can get better. i'm glad you failed at your attempt because it gave you another chance. please if you are in crises at any time call a crises line or your local emergency #.

you are not broken or worthless. and your partner does not determine your worth. keep fighting to get better and when you're ready hopefully you can fnd a partner that will stick by you. i hope you keep talking because we are listening...mike...*hug*console*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00