Feeling Crazy

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by One Great Name, Jun 15, 2016.

1. A few months ago, I thought I was happy and I thought things were heading in a good direction. Right about now, I'm unhappy, having a hard time enjoying things I love and I'm not sure what my future holds. I love animation, writing and other artistic things and I want to do them and enjoy it, it's just not coming very easily. It starts to feel empty for some reason. I feel very isolated and I need to get help, but for some reason I can't seem to trust anyone with personal worries. A few months ago, I thought things were clicking into place, that I'd finally figured out how to be consistently happy and secure and I got a lot more things done faster during that time. Now I've gone and started crying and thinking about suicide again. I feel like I'm always taking two steps forward and then two steps back. It seems stupid, nothing ever clearly changes to trigger me stepping in either direction. At the same time I'm typing this, though, I think I feel a bit better knowing people will see this and do what they can to help through their words, even though they're not really here talking to me.

2. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Sorry you're struggling so much. Are you seeing a therapist at all? Know we are always here to help the best we can even if you need a friend to just talk to. Hugs

3. No, I haven't seen a therapist, I don't know that I would have money available for that anyway. A therapist might be helpful, I suppose, but I don't know if I would want regular treatment for whatever someone decided might be going on with me. I want to get back to feeling well, lock onto that and be done with the issue. My emotions have been fairly inconsistent for the past few years, I need more consistency and reason behind them.

4. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

They have free clinics available. If anything, call a crisis hotline number, they can refer you to places in your area. Please stay strong. We're here for you