feeling crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

*kyle*

id like to see if im as crazy as i think.
i wouldnt call myself wanting to die a depressing feeling,
ofcourse i have been, but now i just want to die for the sake of dieing.
i find myself thinking about it every morning but not feeling sad.
is wanting to get killed the same as killing myself?
it started when i left highschool in 08, everything in my life has
been down hill and this year put the cheery on top. i only feel happy
watching my shadow or looking in the mirror because i feel like im someone
else watching me.

just wanted to say welcome, and i'm sorry you are feeling so low.
stick around and post, you will find many of us have struggled with the same feelings. we can support each other.
have you been diagnosed with depression? if not, it is worth going to your doctor adn getting checked out. medication can help many people. also talk therapy to learn new coping skills.
welcome again.

kyle, u need medication. keep asking ur doc to change the meds till u find the right one. this kind of feeling is beyond ur control n u simply cant will it away. believe me, i have been there, just like u. for years i threw my life away cos all i felt n wanted to do is die. countless meds didnt work. even my doc said i was treatment resistant. even ect didnt work. finally after two years of being just on the very brink of suicide, my doc asked me to try another med n over night the feelings n urges disappeared. i used to think i m not like the people here. my issues r real n i m a normal person n hence meds cant do a thing. i really didnt know that depression does cause some chemical imbalances in the brain n makes the feeling tens of times worse n before i know it, i have continous suicidal urges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00