Feeling Defeated

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Just Lost, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Just Lost

Just Lost Member

today is a day that the tears won't stop the anxiety is consuming. I'm trying so hard to figure out how to provide for myself. Going from a million dollar life to rags has been more than humbling. Health issues prevent me from working, but I keep forcing myself anyway. I'm exhausted and tired and sad that so many people worry about me. Sad that people avoid me because I'm so depressed. Sad.... That sums it up! Deeply saddened in life.
    God help me. I'm
    Here on my knees begging for light and love and peace
  2. Stickman

Stickman SF Supporter

Hey Just Lost. I just wanted to let you know you are not alone. I have used the word humbling so many times myself. Still trying to right myself after personal and financial setbacks. And yes sadness is my overwhelming emotion too. But I do believe that this is worth riding out and also we are own biggest critics. We would never talk to others like we talk to ourselves. At least know you have support. I try to give it and I certainly use it. Remember I (we) are out there for you!
    Just Lost likes this.
  3. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey Just Lost, anxiety is difficult to deal with, it can have many symptoms that make even leaving the house a chore.
    I believe I know how you feel, I've dealt with depression/anxiety for many years and I've been to the point of not being able to leave the house. Have you spoken with a doctor about your feelings, maybe an antidepressant would help you through this difficult time. Anyway, just know that people on this forum are going through similar problems and care about you, sometimes just knowing you're no longer alone can help get us through the bad times. Take care of yourself
  4. Just Lost

Just Lost Member

Thank you. I really do appreciate it.
    Losing hope. Seriously just want to book a flight to Maui and swim out into the ocean among the turtles and the Sharks
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hard when one loses hope sorry you are so sad hurts keep talking here it helps to be heard and to be understood Hope is still there it is just cant see it right now for all the dark clouds are in the way but it is there waiting to show itself again
  6. Stickman

Stickman SF Supporter

I agree with total eclipse. Losing hope sucks and I know it acutely. It comes and goes in waves almost. Keep talking to us on here, we're here for you; everybody here understands:)
  7. Bee4Shine

Bee4Shine Member

The fact that so many people worry about you tells you something - you are loved. There is hope in love. When you feel the need to lean on and lean into these people, do so. Their worry tells you that they care. I am praying for you Just Lost that God would indeed give you light, love and peace.