Feeling depressed again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rain7, Jul 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rain7

Rain7 New Member

My aunts husband makes me so mad when he walks into the house he comes directly for me and says ''im suprised your not playing video games'' every single time he sees me and makes comments about me. I already have enough people who make fun of me already its either at school or at my own house. To top it off I have depression and social anxiety disorder. I hate everyone in this world its full of monsters it seems like good things happen to bad people all the time. Sometimes I want to kill myself and give them something they will regret there whole life and let them live their life knowing that they drove a 14 year old to suicide. And its also my own family ive been through so much and none of them have it as bad as i do i hate my family so much i dont care about anything anymore im so angry at the world and everyone in it. i gave up on god i want to give up. ive been depressed it seems like my whole life and im about ready to just give up.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Next time your uncle comes in and degrades you, Stand up to him and tell him to get a life.. Then hold up your hand and tell him to talk to your hand because you are thru listening to his snide remarks..

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

stranger1 has good advice for you lol :) its time you stood up to him, it will make you feel better for it too..

4. khaste

khaste Member

I think you'd better look at the people who annoy you and tell them:
    wow!sorry I forgot that you are the best!my best friend!how best you are!can someone be better than you?best man!best best best!
    and actually I think there is another thing that works better!show them finger and just pass away!
    that really makes you feel better!
    sometimes it feels good to annoy them by the same words that they tell you!

5. welcome to the forum. You can tell your uncle this. Say this next time if he makes remarks at you:" what will happen if you can just don't open your mouth and talk..? Maybe the world will be better without your noise pollution..!"

Don't kill yourself over such a matter. Fight back with your uncle. He is a jackass! Same like my stupid unemployed father! :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.