feeling depressed because everyone puts down my angel belief

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by desdi, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desdi

desdi Banned Member

One of the biggest things that give me hope is the belief that after I die god has a special girl for me in heaven.

But everywhere I go people don't hesitate to tell me that its not gonna hhappen. I joined this forum today and already someone said its not gonna happen and several people on Christian forums said there's no marriage in heaven, 3 people told me I'm delusional for thinking that way today alone :(

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

So! These people have died, come back and are now experts on the afterlife?
    Seriously, unless God or someone from the beyond comes and tells me what's what, I choose to believe what I will (within reason).
    That said, how about finding that special girl while you are still here?

3. isolated

isolated Member

If you believe that god has a special girl for you in heaven after you die,
    can't you also believe that god has a special girl for you here on earth
    before you die? I don't think too many people would say that suicide
    is a good way to get a girlfriend or a wife.

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi desdi,
    Like Terry said, unless someone died, they cannot tell you that your belief about heaven is wrong.
    Do you think there is a possibility though that there might be a wonderful girl for you while you are still alive? In the future? But while you are still alive?

5. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i believe in angels. i always have done

so i'm with you..

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Don't listen to people who put down your angel belief, lots of people believe in things that are beyond explanation. And no one should put you down anyway. But as others have said, there will be a special lady for you here on earth, even if you think it won't happen, anything is possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.