Feeling depressed today.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by DarnTired, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarnTired

DarnTired Antiquitie's Friend

I should be happy that I'm working and that some money (little though it may be) will be coming in, but I'm not. Today I was thinking about how this job will be over in two weeks and how I'll only have about $600 to show for it and how that doesn't come close to paying the bills. I'm not sure what to do about staying afloat this month. I also decided to try and stay on the wagon for a while. I could really use a drink tonight, but I'm not going to have one. I feel low.

I feel lonely most of all. The few people I've met at work are nice, but I can't even kid myself that these are friends. In two weeks, I'll be gone and in two months it will be like I was never there. I eat lunch by myself. There is a bit of talking during work, but not much because everyone is concerntrating on data entry. I feel so alone that I can barely stand it. I wish somebody would hold me. I wish...

Oh, we all wish a lot of things, don't we?

Well, tomorrow is another day. I'll try to be stronger then.

2. TwilightKid

TwilightKid Well-Known Member

Please stay strong! Well i should use this advice too. We all have to be strong in real life!

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hang in there Darn and if you need to shoot the breeze I'm on msn (tis in me profile), just give me a buzz and am happy to chat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.