1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling Depressed....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by brknsilence, Nov 4, 2015.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence "Keep Moving Forward"-Meet The Robinsons movie

I feel depressed over last night. I was trying to take care of myself by getting a nice bath. During the process of getting the bath, I noticed how my body looked awful to me. I cried silently off and on - trying not to let my husband hear me. I was so upset.

After getting my bath, I took Nyquil because I been sick with a cold (I think it's a cold). Still upset over how my body looks and hurting due to the sore muscles, I had a glass of wine.

It didn't take long and everything kicked in.. i got really tired so I was able to fall asleep easy. My thoughts wanted to take benadryl on top of everything. I just wanted all the feelings of being upset and feeling ashamed to go away.

I woke up feeling depressed. I haven't eaten anything today. I don't want to really. I just been wanting to get this weight off of me.

I'm so exhausted and tired of feeling like a prisoner to this eating disorder. I'm tired of living like this.

Next week, I'm planning to look for a therapist. I just can't do this anymore....