Feeling disturbed and hopless to extreme levels

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Qube, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qube

Qube Well-Known Member

Hello,

I am feeling too hopless and too isolated and extremely sad...

No one to listen and no one who can understand. Dont feel good with anyone. I feel i am alone in this world.

i am having too much suicidal thoughts right now...

Cant even scream coz of fear that someone may hear it and i dont like to create dramas in public.

I feel i must leave this world and get peace out somewhere in some other world or wherever.

I am just running out of my mind.

I think i am not at all important to anyone. I was never special for anyone.....

pains within myself are eating me.

2. 41021

41021 Banned Member

:console: Sounds like you are feeling very sad and down right now :hug:

Can you talk here, about what is going on, why you are feeling so low, and suicidal? People here will listen. Why do feel so hopeless?

When you are feeling isolated, sf is a good place to be. There is usually someone on line to talk too. Sometimes it can help to just start a thread and ramble and talk.

I feel that way too; The "pain within is eating me"

I hope you begin to feel a bit better :hug:

3. Qube

Qube Well-Known Member

Kali, thanks for your reply.

I am so lonely and dont find anyone to speak to. I feel loaded on my mind and empty in my heart.

I just feel ending up is the best option. My head ache too has started.

4. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

Ending it isnt ur only option i promise.
    and i completely understand the not being able to scream because dont want all that attention drawn to u. U must feel trapped feeling like this and not being able to express it.
    Do u live with anyone ? Where are ur family and friends as u say u have no one to listen.
    Kali is right there are people to listen here...it feels better to share rather than hold everything in.
    Is there anything u used to enjoy? can u ever remember not feeling this low?
    :hug:

5. Qube

Qube Well-Known Member

I know its not good to say that we hate our life but in my utter desperation, I have to say that I really hate my life.

as i said , i feel lonely and no one can understand me or my pains in offline real life.

I hate to pretend that everything is okay when they are not. I hate to smile when i dont want to.

I just want to isolate myself forever. No worth living.

Even my chest started pounding much. I dont really feel good now.

6. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

Have u done anything?? to make u not feel good now?
    And trust e ur int he right place. People here understand that feeling completely. it doesnt matter that we're not 'offline and real' cus some of us are, some of us may live near u! there r so many people here.
    getting any support is ur first step to having something to live for.
    Right now u dont think ur worthy, or that life itself isnt worth it. thats not a nice place for anyone to be. So thanks for holding out and staying tallking to us.
    When was the last time u felt anything was ok or worth it?

7. Qube

Qube Well-Known Member

Last time, when i had a whole day free from work and alone. I woke up early and after a bath and feeling neat and fresh and well dressed, i started reading books.

And i was feeling better....

I love to be alone in real life and dont like to interact more and at all. By the way, sf is great.

8. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

who do u live with ? im guessing ur not alone if i wish u cud be.
    That day sounded great :) Atleast if u get to spend the days the way u want u can feel..okay :)

9. Qube

Qube Well-Known Member

Thanks tappa for trying to make me feel good.
    And yes i live alone.

I feel little frustrated and undecided. I want to go somewhere where there is complete peace and complete silence. And i know its not going to happen until i am in this world.

10. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

Where u from? Im from UK and i dream to go to lake windermere when i can afford it, its so beautiful and peaceful and away from the world :)
    Search around and try and find somewhere in the world u would like to go. its like a goal, and something that IS always possible, jus gotta keep believing in it hun

11. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

:hug:
    Hey Qube,
    Sorry to hear your lonliness, it woon't get better if you isolate yourself. I can understand sometimes being alone helps people could you find like a special place? You have friends on herre so you wont feel to lonely :hug:
    Want a random talk send me a PM oor add me on MSN :cheekkiss:

12. DeAdwOrLD

DeAdwOrLD Well-Known Member

tappa: I've been to the lake district lots of times with my friends. You're right it is very peaceful...

Qube: Being by yourself can be a good thing if you feel uncomfortable in social situations. But after a while you begin to get crazy being lonely by yourself. Don't isolate, it's good that you're here. Talk to someone, if not in person try the phone or the SF chatroom. Stay with us. Hope your mood improves soon :)

13. Qube

Qube Well-Known Member

thanks to adworld and cuteangel. Hugs.

no matter how hard i try, this kind of feelings just wont go....

Just dont know how to cope up with it and constant struggle to fight with it sometimes makes me feel the way i m feeling now.

Dont know how to describe. Its just so horrible and terrible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.