feeling down and out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AlexPeace, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexPeace

AlexPeace Active Member

I feel depresed & anxious and suicidal.althogh not badly as the meds that I'm on,really dull me,and I feel so unemotional,yet still bad,and I at times want to stop taking some of tehm to see if I feel more "myself" I'm not working I'm on disability,just barely making it financially,and I've been hospitalized for depession /suicidal stuff over 10 times,and I'm in therapy,went to a support group last night and it helps a bit,I just wish i could feel comfortable in my own skin, I do pray ,say teh "Serenity Preyer" and I have freinds,I just don't like feelong like I'm wasting my life or..........It's all so confusing and I really oculd use a good & warm friend to talk to and hang out with,differnt thsan the ones I have, Oh, well, I would apppreciate some feedback & support.Thanks...........:heart: Peace to alll
  2. Don't Follow

Don't Follow Member

Could I ask you why you're feeling so depressed?
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Alex, this is a great place to find (cyber and sometimes beyond) company...you do deserve good company, so please see who will be fortunate enough to be chosen by you...best of luck in your journey, J
  4. AlexPeace

AlexPeace Active Member

Jut wanted to say that I'm feeling a bit better,got out of my apartment,went for a walk,and took a frnd to teh Grocery store,I guess I just needed to talk and share some stuff. thanks to alll Hugs :heart:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad you're feeling better hun :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.