Feeling down and stressed lately

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by bubblebear, Aug 24, 2016.

1. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

i dont know whats wrong maybe im just getting more stressed been down lately. and i dont feel liek doing anything.. no point :( i dont even know if i can cope with college. i went to a dance class monday and it was so bad and i got so anxious and i made such a fool of myself. never going back there. theres another dance place but if that doesnt work out its my last shot. just can't cope with things. and i just called samaritans earlier so no point in calling again. i jsut feel like doing nothing and being sad. im so sick of tings and im so sick of my parents not being there for me and me knowing that they just dont udnerstand but just not coping well. i hae no one to talk to and im lonely and bored and anxious. even my cousnellor thinks im making a big deal of things when i say my mother dosnt udnerstand. she sides with her and defends her. what about me. im going to confront the counselor next week. i cant move on and focus on our sessions when shes being so ridiculous. ok ridicuous is the wrong word but i cant remember the right word. idk. ridiculous. lol :rolleyes:

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Awww sweetie, you are not alone, you can PM me anytime you want. I'm glad you chose to reach for the phone and reach out and talk to the samaritans, did talking to them help any bit? Maybe ringing again might help. If confronting your counsellor is the best thing to do for you mental state then do it gently, let her know how you feel and want to be treated. She's supposed to be helping you not taking sides with tom dick and harry. I wish you the best of luck and remember SF is always here for you :)
    P.S Sorryto hear the dance class did not go too well, try another one hun, there's no giving up. It is not allowed :)
    bubblebear likes this.
  3. Striking

Striking Well-Known Member

Recently ii saw this old man in the middle of the floor full of line dancers. All 20 somethings making moves this old man could do 40 years ago. But there he was, doing what he could to enjoy his night.
    It takes courage to do things like take up dancing. The observers who laugh aren't the ones who should concern you, its the ones who were quietly wishing you success for trying. Believe me, they were there, in person and in spirit
    bubblebear likes this.