feeling down today

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by andyc68, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i was doing good, was getting on with things but today i went back to the house to pick up some mail and i found my ex and the shit she cheated on me with clearing out the garage.
    i soooo much wanted to fly at him and rip his head off but i remained cool and just told him to get off my property, unfortunatly without a fight.

i suppose i knew i would see them together sometime but it was just the unexpected shock of it, i was going fishing today but now my day is ruined.

i dont feel like hurting myself over it but i just, oh i dont know, i seem to have lost my way a it if you can understand that.

going for my 1st reveiw with doc about meds on friday and i may ask for a bigger dose, not sure if what i have is working that well.

well, thats it, going to spend the day on my own and sort my mind out again.

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

who am i kidding, i am totally pissed off now, jesus if i could go back in time i would rip his fucking head off, i am so fucking angry now.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Good for you...be bloody angry, go rail at the gods, rip up a duvet, chop wood and imagine it's his head; basically do anything that lets the rage out.
    You have every right to be angry, with both of them, and anger turned inwards will just make you feel lower than ever. SO GO FOR IT!!

Good idea about the doc too.

I hope you can put this all behind you, I'm still struggling but getting there .

4. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Anger released is great therapy. It doesn't mean you have to kill or maim someone. Sometimes a good scream or a marathon run or the ear of a caring friend can be your outlet. Just don't do something that will put you in jail.

Talking with the psychiatrist about meds is key. They need to hear from you exactly how you feel. Be honest and open with them. Having the right meds has made a huge difference for me. There's some med or some combination of meds that can help you, along with a listening ear. Listeners are major contributors to our mental health.

5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

things seem to be better, i refuse to let others put me down.
    went back to docs and now have 20mg dose of a/d's, will see how this goes for a few months.

6. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

awww im sorry:(
    and you have every right to be angry,hell if that was me,
    i'd be gansta and shoot the bastard.haha.
    but then again im too white for that.
    but i hope you feel better<33

7. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

holy shit, i never knew how bad the side effects of a/d's could be, lets just say that i am glad i am not seeing anyone at the moment :tongue:

oh well, small price to pay for sorting out ones head.......i hope lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.