Feeling down.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Ken5555, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Ken5555

Ken5555 Member

Things have really sucked lately. I have a crumby job right now, working hard and not getting much. I really miss a girl who doesnt miss me. Starting to see that no one really gets what they want in life. Not the career, not the house, not the girl, just gotta settle and keep your mouth shut because no one gives a damn. I have been doing a fair amount of drugs right now since classes ended. sometimes some Xanax, shrooms and acid. Probably should stop soon but whatever. I do think of suicide a lot, I don't think I will act on it, but part of me still likes the idea. If anyone wants to give me advice, or yell at me for being a scumbag who needs to grow up and get his life together go ahead.

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Are you getting professional help to help you stop the drugs?

How are you doing today?

3. Ken5555

Ken5555 Member

No, I truthfully am not addicted, I just have at some points tried to use drugs to ease my problems. today I feel angry, really angry.

4. ByePolar

ByePolar Anti-social Human Trying To Be Social

Hey man, I know how you're feeling. I too have no chance of getting the girl. Nor do I have the abililty to get the job I want. I have offten thought of using drugs, but never had the drive to go and get some. And so, I want to offer my advice. Love comes and go, and friends will be there for you when you need them. I'm saying that, no matter what, we will always be here for you to talk to. We wont leave you.