Feeling Down

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kirstyclive, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

Feeling really down, found out that for the past week my bf has been seeing someone else... she and i got talking and thats how it all came out... feeling really low.. he swore he'd never hurt me and he did.... i feel gutted... so betrayed... i dunno what i wanna do now... im between crying and wanting to throw myself to the train.... ive been feeling so good lately and this is what it comes down to... i hate men sometimes... im gonna go od now... bye everyone......

2. Stew3

Stew3 Active Member

I just wish the girl I love can be happy and safe for the rest of her life
  3. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

It is not really making you feel any better but I am sure he was not really thinking of hurting you by being with the other girl. Then again that is precisely why it now hurts even more. Hang around just for a little while will you!
  4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry for what happened I can do my best to be here for you please don't try anything.:sad:
  5. LucyLou

LucyLou Member

Swindon? Thats where i am...

Hope your feeling a little bit better... How long was you with your boyfriend for?
  6. Shadowlands

Are you all right Kirsty?
  7. sopostmodernn

sopostmodernn New Member

I am sorry kirsty :[

Us men can be complete jerks(not that I am the prime example).

A lot of times when a friend hurts me or I feel hopeless, I drink. I am so not advocating this because it's one of the things I hate about myself. Do you do anything similar?

Are you in a college, high school? You speak German and you actually have mature interests, like archaeology. No guy worth dating likes some chick that can't spell aeroplane. You have depth to yourself and thats the time of thing that is really appealing when looking for a relationship.

I know this seems really stupid, but there are a ton of great guys(redundant too probablly). I mean, if you think about it, it might be a positive thing...you found out about it, now you can find somebody that will be devoted to you so much he'd never think about touching another girl. We all deserve somebody that is devoted to us, and I think that for each of us another is out there.

Email is sopostmodernn@aol.com.

I hope you feel better, you deserve it
  8. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

I apologise for this thread... although the information contained within is true it isnt wholly accurate...

it was a case of a lack of communication and dodgy emailing system (emails going astray)...

i had a lot on my plate and couldnt cope with it all...

i apologise for this misleading thread..

Kirsty M Dunlop
  9. Shadowlands

No need to apologise. At least you are still here!
  10. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

cheers.. Kurt im sorry... please forgive me...
  11. This situation is very complicated and if anything, we shouldn't be blaming ourselves for what has happened. Communication and technical difficulties caused alot of the problems. There isn't anything we can do to change what has happened in the past. However, we can change the situation for the future by being supportive for each other and to try to correct the technical issues which seem to pull us apart. :hug:
  12. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

i know and im sorry for being a miserable cow... please forgive me guys... Kurt Kylie, i am truly sorry.....
  13. :hug: I forgive you, I love you. :hug:
  14. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

i feel just about ready to quite happily see my hole in the ground
  15. Shadowlands

You do mean the one at the end of the rainbow with a pot of gold?
  16. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

mist definitely! i know my wish if i caught my leprochaun!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.