Feeling Down.....

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by newyorkinok, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newyorkinok

newyorkinok Antiquitie's Friend

Hi guys. It's been a long time since I posted. I kind of zoned out for several months. I don't feel much better now, but I guess I just needed to connect with someone.

Life is going on as usual. I just don't feel like I'm part of it anymore. I feel like I'm watching myself from somewhere else. Do any of you ever feel that way? Does it just come with age? I'm just...I don't know...stuck in this morass of nothingness. I'm tired of being sick. I'm tired of being in pain. I'm tired of taking all this medication. I'm tired of being tired with EVERTHING!!! I rarely leave my house any more. Getting motivated is becoming too much of an effort.

Writing this thread is the most I've really done other than just cleaning my house (and not doing such a fantastic job) in months. I go to my doctor's appts, but I just go because my husband drives (and nags) me. I can't even drive long distance anymore. Eyes are going. The funny part about all this is the meds I take for my physical and mental state are keeping me alive, but are not really making my life all that great. My quality of life is not quality any longer. I'm just not sure if it's worth it anymore. My husband and daughter are all that stops me from giving up, but I am becoming a severe burden to them and THAT is the most depressing thing of all.
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I doubt that your a burden at all to your family since there your loved ones.
    What's the reason for you taking medication and is there any other ways around this to perhaps improve your quality of life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.