Feeling empty

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazjustgaz

Lord Duckington II
I don't feel like I give a shit anymore.
It's all just routine, and white noise.
Wake up.
Stare at the monitor.
Sleep.
Wake up.
Stare at the monitor.
Wash up.
Go to campus.
Sleep.
24 years of nothing but yearning for the end. I don't even care enough to actively try to get out of this life anymore.
Frozen in time, tune out of reality, the autopilot is on. Gaz has exited the vehicle and now an empty carcass is in his place.
There's nothing out there for me, and thus I am nothing. I've worn out my welcome a long time ago.

Charlene

SF Supporter
Hey, Lord Duckington II, sorry you feel the way you do. I seems your everyday life is somewhere caught between sleeping and tiring routines. I dont know your situation but I always found it helpful to go out whatever my tiredness tells me. Smell fresh air, walk around, look for new ways to my work to get new input. Meet a friend, go to see a movie (was hard work to start doing it alone when no one had time to join in), do some "window shopping", go to a café and watch people, read a book.... I dont know how to give precise help. Just wanna tell you I read your post - I belong to the world "out there" and you are not alone. Hugs, Anne

Charlene

SF Supporter
we all do belong somewhere. For now you definitely belong to us and always will, if you want. Hang on, life can change - sometimes within a second...and sometimes to the better. That is for sure. ;)

Abibug

Gaz! I'm so sorry. I had no idea you were feeling this way. It must be a terrible feeling. I wish I could hop through the screen and give you a hug. You have done so much for me here on Sf. I hope you know that. I hope this feeling ends soon. Stay Strong (((hug)))

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi to you. Sorry you are feeling so blah and bored with life. I feel you. We're in a similar place at the moment. I hope it picks up for you.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi , I am sorry you're feeling like crap today but tomorrow is a brand new day right? Do something fun, do something out of routine just to settle your mind and feel a little better. You're far from alone here. Take care.

Oh buddy, I know how you feel. I’m here if you want to talk, the worst feeling is loneliness but remember people care. The mind sometimes can be so tough on people.
I personally find this a much easier platform to be able to say how I feel, I definitely express myself more here then I do in person.
Sending you best Wishes this Sunday and for the week coming up. Take it east.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00