1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling exhausted...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by meaningless-vessel, Nov 21, 2013.

1. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

So it sucks. I work and I'm fine, but when i'm not at work I'm a bit withdrawn, snappy, and more tired.

I just don't get how the hell I can need naps when I do a lot less activity - but I seem to want more when I do a lot less. It's like I run totally off adrenaline at work.

If only there was something I could do to balance the time turnaround :/

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

ya me too when time on hand it seems i just want to crash like no more adrenaline left to push me guess eating properly and sleeping properly may help i don't know

3. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

Total Eclipse, if you don't mind me asking, is your role as a moderator of this forum your occupation? You're always helping people by posting your two-cents worth. I imagine it must consume a lot of your time to respond to so many people. You have helped me considerably and have always been there for me. I appreciate your work as a moderator. Just thought I had to say that...